It was a positive day on the markets yesterday as we saw the Nasdaq and S&P500 all push significantly higher making new all-time highs. The Dow Jones consolidated throughout the day.
The European and Asian markets have been positive this morning as the Dax rallied substantial on open, the FTSE pushed higher during the open. The Nikkei and Hang Seng both and aggressive moves to the upside following recent downward momentum.
- Guardian Health (GH) was up 4.86% for the day.
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) was down 4.49% as the grounding of its mother ship halts revenue.
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) was down 3.88% as airlines plummeted due to the EU removing the US from the safe list due to rising COVID-19 cases.
- PayPal Holdings (PYPL) was up 3.64% as it explores retail stock trading platforms.
- American Airlines (AAL) was down 3.51% as it followed Delta’s lead with the EU restrictions.
Share to watch:
Coca-Cola Company (KO)
The soft-drink company posted good results in the previous earnings report beating estimates for earnings and revenue.
Management statements remain confident that the company should continue to grow over the following quarters as there is an expectation that revenue should increase.
Dividend growth for the stock remains firm as the projected 75% dividend payout ratio should be achieved within the next 3 years.
On a positive earnings report price was trading at $57.01, currently, the share price retraced lower to the bottom of a rising channel making it an interesting prospect to consider given potential upside to $59.18. KO is currently up 0.95% in the pre-market.