AvaTrade is a multi-asset, multi-regulated broker with a low-risk profile for both forex and CFD trading. AvaTrade can be described as a broker ‘best for new and under-capitalised traders’ with a great amount of emphasis placed on both trading education and support. AvaTrade is a subsidiary of a holding company with a market cap of nearly $17bn. It should be said it is not often that brokers can add credibility to their safety profile. However, with AvaTrade, it is different.
AvaTrade regulation and safety
AvaTrade is registered in the Republic of Ireland and is well known for its strict and rigorous EU regulations and an array of other activities. AvaTrade is licensed to operate in numerous jurisdictions around the world, for which it also has respective and corresponding authorisation and regulation through various entities such as:
- Central Bank of Ireland
- British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
- Financial Services Agency of Japan
- The Financial Futures Association of Japan
- South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets Financial Regulator Services Authority
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada
The IT expertise at AvaTrade ensures that the broker maintains only the highest industry in basic data encryption and server security. AvaTrade aims to provide its clients with advanced security enhancements across all its trading platforms.
Apart from offering top-notch security and a safe trading environment, AvaTrade offers comprehensive trading solutions and dynamic, competitive trading conditions which includes:
- Leverage up to 1:400
- Algorithmic trading
- Mobile trading
- A free demo account
- More than 250 tradable financial instruments
- Powerful, user-friendly trading platforms, and more
Click here to open you free trading account now.